Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Measuring - Balances vs Digital Scale vs Ratio

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Measuring - Balances vs Digital Scale vs Ratio
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:34:01

Roger...one further thought re: my post.

I've not attempted to reuse resin cups as I found early on that as the
weight of the used but (somewhat) empty cup varied enough to upset the
balance point...rather than futzing w/ the location of the add on
balancing piece (I've used a large flat washer) every time I do a mix,
I zero out the balance w/ clean resin and hardener cups and once done,
it remains balanced.

Fred

--
believed to be clean.