RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912/914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912/914
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:40:10
faster climb outs springs to mind, 165kts cruise might be nice  too : )
Plus, and i guess some of you mountain flyers would be familiar with
mountain waves etc, full power 100kts nose up and still sinking
at 1000fpm or more. not that you need our may even want to use it, but that
extra power may save your life.
Plus it give ATC something to think about when you take off at 150kts
2000fpm climb : ) and they are up there thinking "Stupid little kit planes
shouldnt
be using REAL airports like this one"