Re: Europa-List: Bleeding Jamar finger brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bleeding Jamar finger brakes
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:52:04

Rob,
I had a similar problem along with bleeding. The DOT 5 fluid kept going
down after a few flights and long taxies. After a lot of re-bleeding
and re-filling the fluid, plus cleaning off the undercarriage I finally
found the leek.  Air was getting in, and the fluid was leaking out from
the bleeder set screws on the side of the master cylinders. I put some
Permatex gasket dressing on the bleeder screws and haven't had the
problem since. Hope this helps.
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 100 hours and climbing slowly.