Re: Europa-List: Trim System for Ailerons, Comments please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim System for Ailerons, Comments please
From: raggi6771 <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:59:27

Paul, I take it you are looking at the mount point for the spring, and not the
servo, when you mention moving the push rods to the other side
of the arm. I don't think this will be a problem, as the stiff nuts are acting
as spacers now, to move the whole mount forward 5mm or so. So if the rods are
switched
to the other side then they would become the spacers
i guess, so not much would change.

Someone asked off topic, what about the push rod for the flaps. I take it
this is on the older mono's without the electric flap drive.  Given its only
the threaded rod that crosses the tunnel, if the flap rods movement
is largely linear, then i am sure one of you smart guys with the monos could
work
out the servo reposition.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org