RE: Europa-List: Fitting Rotax ring mount for 912uls

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fitting Rotax ring mount for 912uls
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:35:46
Hi Keith, I had the same problem, but with the added joy of having to
fit the cooling shroud as well.
You have to remove the starter motor and unbolt the ignition modules. Be
careful not to allow the starter motor to disassemble itself as you
remove it. Give yourself a good clear working space and lots of
patience!

Richard Scanlan