Europa-List: Fuel pumps

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel pumps
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:22:43

Happy Christmas and New Year greetings...
        Perhaps it's my advancing lack of thoroughness, but can't find the
magic electrical current values for the Rotax 914 pumps. Somewhere in the
dim past I calculated 15 feet of feed needs #18 wire because I measured 1.2A
when testing the output before installation. However it occurs to me that
perhaps the pumps demand more when under load and I haven't allowed for
that.
        What's the consensus - or - where do I find the figures?
Cheers
Ferg