Re: Europa-List: Flying report

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flying report
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 07:48:30
Great picture Jos.  What do you have in the way of a heater.  It looks cold
there.
I don't start work on mine because the garage is to cold at 55 degrees F.

josok <josok-e@ukolo.fi> wrote:

Yesterday i flew the ship from the airport to the lake in front of our place.
It's
nicely moored to the jetty now.
This was the first time the Woodcomp reverse prop came in use. The ice was wet
and hence conventional braking action zero. Reversing and hitting the throttle
really brakes about as good as the monowheel brake.
Tailwheel and rudder control during taxiing was good enough to keep track. It's
nice to just have to walk to plane to fly, instead of driving to the airport
:-)

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit - www.EuropaOwners.org