RE: Europa-List: Flying report

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flying report
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:39:09

Hi! Jos ...well done, for a second I thought "WHAT'S THIS HE MUST HAVE A
SET OF FLOATS ON !" then I got my brain wound up !
It puts a whole new dimension on the Europa operation. I guess a set of
ski's would suffice for the trike too ? I'm half sad I didn't go the
reverse prop way !
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG
PS you don't have a set of my Torque tube clamps fitted do you ?