Europa-List: PFA approval for Mod 10623 Torque tube clamps to exempt fro

Subject: Europa-List: PFA approval for Mod 10623 Torque tube clamps to exempt from
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:14:20
Hi! All
At last I have PFA approval for exemption from the use of loctite to
stop
differential tail plane slop and the necessity to submit to 10 hourly
inspections.
Would those who have the mod fitted and/or who are in the process of
fitting
during build please contact me directly (due to my previous computer
failure) when I will forward you the copy of the exemption letter for
your
records.
My e-mail is :--     ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk

Regards