Re: Europa-List: Gascolator location

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gascolator location
From: raggi6771 <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:55:39

Thanks all especially Mike, Ivor and Gerry for the great pics, I have
opted for a combo of most of yours. Gascolators (two, main and reserve)
about 400mm from the firewall in the tunnel, back to the fuel selector, then
through
the secondary pump and through to the engine, with the
removable outer panel with a door in it for quick access to the drains, I
"borrowed" Jeff Roberts (thanks Jeff for the pics) mod for the console so
it all looks as though it will work nicely, without the need to do tight 90
degree
bends etc  :)

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org