Europa-List: Gascolator location

Subject: Europa-List: Gascolator location
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:34:48

Just after suggestions on where people are mounting their gascolators in the
trigear version, I was thinking about the back of the
baggage bay bulkhead, as that should be below the tank bottoms and idealy
the lowest point, but it looks to me like
the flap drive will prevent this location. My other thought was inside the
tunnel under the throttle etc, this would require getting
right under the A/C to check drains etc. I am ready to bond cockpit module
in, but want to do as much of this "hidden" stuff as i can
before I do bond it in. I have seen a Mono with a small side door for this,
but have doubts about the height relative to the tank
in the tri

regards

craig
9:26 PM