Re: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15
From: Laptop JR <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:59:48
David

I will be in the same position with kit 327.

Maybe we just have to use a thin nylon tube on our supplies of thinner
and Loctite 603 and try to get the end in a position to deposit the two
in turn into a place where it will find its way between the two surfaces
to locked together?

JR (Bob) Gowing Kit 327 in Oz