Europa-List: Stress engineer needed

Subject: Europa-List: Stress engineer needed
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:20:28

Is there an engineer and Europa owner available anywhere and willing to do some
calculations (for a fee of course) and specifications for a simple
re-enforcement
of the fuselage.
For a long time now I have been planning to replace the lower rear access hole
with a larger rectangular opening right on top of the fuselage, just in front
of the fin. This would greatly facilitate  working in that tail section and
doing
proper regular inspections. The opening would probably be reenforced with
a carbon fibre frame.
If anyone is interested please contact me off-list.
Cheers,

Karl