Re: Europa-List: Re: Digital Readout Engine Gauges

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Digital Readout Engine Gauges
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:20:35

Hi folks,

Well I would like to share my experience with using digital only
displays in my aircraft.  I had the exact same concern that it would
take some level of interpretation, but I really didn't find it a
problem at all.  I actually find it quite seamless.  The only
exception might be when something is trending, but to be honest I
haven't had any experiences one way or the other.

At the end of the day I think it really depends on the individual on
how their brain is "wired" to receive and interpret data... we are all
different in that regard.

Cheers,  Paul