Re: Europa-List: centre console

Subject: Re: Europa-List: centre console
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:38:33
We cut this console down but added several layers of bid to reinforce
the inside. We then created the top with 5 layers of bid. It's secured
with #10 screws and nut plates. The left seat was widened by reshapeing
the left side of the console to allow for more leg room. This was done
with 3 layers of bid over a center of 1/4 inch foam shaped to allow a
right leg more room. As you can see it makes a great arm rest and a lot
more room for toys. The fuel filters are located right under the arm
rest and can be viewed in flight anytime.
Best Regards,
Jeff R
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 90 hours and climbing slowly.