Europa-List: centre console

Subject: Europa-List: centre console
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:52:27

There is a scheme out there to cut down the centre console (examined by the
factory - perhaps Andy D can enlighten...) - we looked at the loads imposed
by the engine on the centre console in relation to the taildragger
attachment structure, and found them negligable - but didn't look at the
flight loads. I agree with GS - keeping the centre console for
crashworthiness is a good idea...

Miles