Europa-List: Autocad drawing of XS mono

Subject: Europa-List: Autocad drawing of XS mono
From: Europa List <n914va@bvunet.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:53:00
 I believe that this question has been asked before, but does anyone
have a good Autocad drawing of the XS mono. I have made one, but trying
to reproduce it from the little drawing in the manual makes me suspect
it's accuracy. I am down to trying to fit a ULPOWER 260i engine in the
drawing. I have generated a pretty accurate drawing of the engine, since
their site has drawings of it laid out on a grid,which makes copying
easier. If anyone wants my XS drawing, they can have it with the caveat
that it's accuracy may not be good enough for critical fits.

Vaughn Teegarden
A191, Wanting to finish before I die