Re: Europa-List: centre console

Subject: Re: Europa-List: centre console
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:33:31

> Jeff...what an absolutely elegant mod...I salute you. I take it all
> this was done prior to CM installation...(?)

Yes,
This was all done before, but I cannot take total credit for it. There
we're several done this way at Flight Crafters in Florida. I just took
it to the next level by increasing the leg room at the side of the CM.
Now if I could just get all the cylinders to run at closer temps I
would be happy. Still working on that though. Looks like I'm going to
need to by the baffling that was supposed to be supplied with the
firewall forward kit that I never received. I believe I have run out of
other options. The engine is cooling but not evenly. If anyone out
there has a picture of one please post it. Maybe I can make it.
Regards,
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 90 hours.