Europa-List: Center console

Subject: Europa-List: Center console
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:19:00
In a message dated 10/7/2007 2:58:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
europa-list@matronics.com writes:

Can  anyone point me towards that discussion.

Hi Paul,

I cut my center console down. I was told at the time to keep it at least 2"
above the forward portion of the seat bottom where it turns down into the foot

 area. I did put some reinforcing plies inside the tunnel in this area. So
far,  118 hours, with some of those hours spent yanking and banking, and no
sign of any problems. Contact me off list if you'd like some photos.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

John Lawton
Whitwell, TN (TN89)