Re: Europa-List: motorglider V-speeds and registration

Subject: Re: Europa-List: motorglider V-speeds and registration
From: Ralph K. Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:56:42

Terry,
I'm sure you remember David Anderson. He lost his medical when he got a
defibrillator, built a MotorGlider and flew it as a self launch until he
had the defib removed and got his 1st class medical back. So the answer
is yes you fly it with your glider rating which doesn't require a medical.
Ralph
MG 914 five years in the build, ugh!
Reno, NV