RE: Europa-List: Play in tailplane drive - Loctite

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Play in tailplane drive - Loctite
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:39:46

Steve,
IMHO I can not imaging how anyone could force you to use such a mickey
mouse fix as glue? And what's more I can not imagine the PFA giving its
blessing ? At what loading does it separate? What repeatability of
performance can be shown ? How can degreasing be guaranteed? Unless it
is used for destructive testing! Better use Jubilee clips ...at least
that is a known quantity factor! The PFA wouldn't clear that either !
Regards
Bob Harrison.
PS Sorry but I can not contain my opinion any longer!