Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:00:42

Hi Dave,

Just going through my emails after my trip to California and BC.
Jiri went on holiday about two weeks ago. My motor burned out in the middle
of nowhere, somewhere in Wyoming, but response was immediate to my cry for
help on how to adjust the pitch manually, but then he handed the problem to
Iva (his secretary ?) because he was off on holiday.
He left her no details, cosequently she sent the wrong motor to my friend's
address in L.A.. It took another two days to get another, this time correct,
  motor.  Iva stayed late on aFriday evening waiting for my email giving her
an address for the motor to be sent to. They used FedEx Priority for a very
fast service, which must have cost a small fortune. But it doesn't make me
feel any better about a failing motor, with the prop locked in minimum
pitch, at high altitude and 35 degree temperatures.

Cheers,

Karl

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk