Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:28:00

Dave, their ability to reply in English is pretty much confined to one man
(Jiri Holoubek), and at this time of the year he could well be away at
continental air shows or on holiday or working his way through the back log!
You just might be able to get telephone advice from Conrad Beale at ConAir,
as he is now the UK agent for Woodcomp props Tel/Fax  +44 (0)1295 771088
Regards, David Joyce