Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:50:41
Hi Jos,

Jiri has generally been very good at responding to the things that can be
easily fixed, but the suggestion that the prop be returned for repair is
perhaps not sitting very well.
I don't mind negative responses, at least then I can make other
arrangements, but no response is frustrating.
If you are in contact with him and can encourage him to reply, it would be
appreciated,

Regards,

Dave

"josok" <josok-e@ukolo.fi>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
08/16/2007 11:34 AM
Please respond to
europa-list@matronics.com

europa-list@matronics.com
cc

Subject
Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp Woes

For some reason i have never had any problems with the communication, and
as a matter of fact any other aspect of doing business with Woodcomp.
Answers are there usually within hours. Like today, 3 hours from answer to
reply.
Let me know if your message is still unanswered and i will do my best to
intermediate,

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

PS not working for or sponsored by, but very happy with the service and
product.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org