Re: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:10:43

R.C.Harrison a crit :

> My brand new 914 will not stop? (except by fuel switch) Any ideas
> .except external mag kill wires, switches and shieldings?
>
> All external wires and switches have been proven OK.

Bob,

I would double check the mag switch connections.
When installing a Rotax, I usually check the spark (and absence of) when
turning the engine over during "oiling up" before first start.
Some info on the mag wire connection here :
http://contrails.free.fr/engine_rotax_mag_connect_en.php

All the best with your project,
Best regards,
--