Re: Europa-List: Europa colours

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa colours
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:14:43
Dear Karel,

Yes in Suomi we like to reinvent things and make them better.
Like a phone and the result is history like  www.nokia.com

(and it is not created to attract attention only you know!).

Despite that I have to mention Thomas S & Co are not Finnish.
There are also some other people on the ball thinking by their own
brains.

By the way you have on your Europa sides golden strips pointing straight
to the sun.
What a hot spot!

Aren=C2=B4t you worried one day the fuselage joint will be melt and you
have a canoe stage again during your flight  ;)

Sorry I forgot those little dark strips, pics, stars, letters, numbers
etc mean nothing...

Kind Regards, Raimo
================
Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417, The Experimental of The Year
OH-CVK C172 Skyhawk, totally restored 2006-2007
OH-BLL Beechcraft C45, w radial engines (grounded)

37500  Lempaala
Finland
tel + 358 3 3753 777
fax + 358 3 3753 100