Re: Europa-List: Europa colours

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa colours
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:52:54
Raimo,
The only one glider with another color than white was a Finnish Pik 20 B
in the World Championships in Waikiri (Australia). It was light yellow.
Seems that in Suomi they experiment to reinvent the wheel even if only
to attract attention. Differences in temperature for the same structure
is not desirable for glass constructions. But I understand that you want
to keep the belly warm.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken, # 447 F-PKRL.