Re: Europa-List: Europa colours

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa colours
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:02:37
MessageDear Jim,

as I have stated earlier
painting dark (underside only)
is only my decision and it is valid
here in Scandinavian, quite near
Polar Circle. When not in airborne,
it is in hangar - not under the sun.

I wish pure white colour makes you happy
in every climate in every temperature.
It must be like a prayer - with it you can
do what ever you like - w/o own judgement.

I have a headache - you have kicked my
head to the hot asshole.

Raimo, still the beauty is first of all

attached a pic of my "dark & dangerous" Europa