RE: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:30:49

Hi! David, Gilles, Jerry.
Thanks for your responses.
I now have two new mag kill wires direct from the mag connectors to the
mag groundings (just to prove it isn't my wires or switches) The plugs
still are sparking? An Electrical Contrator also checked it all out and
proved my wires and switches. The dealer is beginning to mutter "damaged
boxes" however I haven't any reason to think I damaged anything?
Bob H