RE: Europa-List: 10672

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 10672
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:05:49

Graham,

Hopefully Jos' much-deserved inaugural award of the Cliff and Betty Shaw
Memorial Cup by the Club will have changed that in at least the eyes of
those who read Europa Flyer!

That Jos and Cliff were both great users of the internet to the benefit of
the entire community makes it a particularly apposite award.

Kind regards,
Jeremy