Europa-List: 10672

Subject: Europa-List: 10672
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:03:58

        Well, I don't recall ever seeing this mod mentioned - and I have
been a member for many years. How was this mod promulgated - only to
members?,  by publishing in the Flyer?, as an adjunct to a fly-in? How? I
note that to acquire the mod, I needed to apply my membership particulars to
enter. How can we argue for the good of all if foreign aircraft may come
hurtling out of the sky?
        Having completed the construction of the stabs the best way I know
how, it means another construction job I guess. Do the latest kits contain a
cure?
        It appears to me that the discovery of a possible fault is on the
conscience of the discoverer - and that a universal and repairable solution
be made available. If it be PFA, then we should all wait for their
acceptance of AAIB proof and propose a cure.
        Just as well because the first time I applied the stabs to the
trailer, one of them captured the plastic cap from the vertical tube and
it's still in there................
        Happy (and successful) Landings,
Ferg