Re: Europa-List: 10672

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 10672
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:56:04

Hi Ferg,
The mod is available for all on the club's pages :
http://www.europaclub.org.uk
And that of course is the way it should be. It has been there probably before i
ever heard of the Europa kit plane. and that's a few years ago.

One of the problems with information is that there is so much of it. Life would
be a lot easier if it all was in one place. Now we have a factory website, a
club website, the list, the forum, and probably some 50 more or less
comprehensive
builders websites. At the time Steve Dunsmeir started the forum i have tried
to combine as much as possible, and it turned out to be impossible. For owners
and builders the offer of a free site, for each and every project still stands.
Even help for setting it up, just write me or Steve. Yesterday i noticed
that we are up to 8500 pictures, something for a rainy day eh?

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org