RE: Europa-List: 10672

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 10672
From: Philip Lincoln <philiplincoln@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:25:16

The first I heard about it was on this mailing list back in 2000 (maybe even
1999?). I think the complete text/description may have been posted. I'm not
even sure it was an "officially approved PFA mod" with number and all back
then (maybe wrong here...). I incorporated it on or about July 2000 (kit
426, Tri-Gear) and even then was glad I did - the whole assembly just seems
more "solid", which, of course, it is.

Still building (every now-and-then...),
     Philip (Stockholm, Sweden)