Europa-List: anr headsets

Subject: Europa-List: anr headsets
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:16:30

If there is still somebody around and not redoing tail planes or visiting
Oshkosh:

While i have a pair of very well rated David Clark headsets, my test pilot
suggested
that ANR would be better. I tend to agree, because these passive sets are
probably tuned to reduce the noise of Lycosauruses and the like. So, if you
have experienced the one and the other, what's your opinion? I know already
which
is the most expensive one. They have an offer for CFI's, which they no doubt
charge back on the end user. Don't have to say that i hate that kind of
"marketing"
Smells of a bribe. So is there a good, less expensive alternative?

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org