RE: Europa-List: anr headsets

Subject: RE: Europa-List: anr headsets
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:04:48
I borrowed a friends Bose headset, and was not that impressed due to the
lack of passive noise reduction.
I did not realise how much high frequency clatter the 912S generates.
Checking the ANR headsets at Oshkosh last year, I liked the Sennheiser,
had excellent passive reduction, but priced
high enough to make me stay with my old Sigtronics set for the time being.

Dave A061

"Jeremy Davey" <europaflyer_3@msn.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
07/27/2007 06:05 PM
Please respond to
europa-list@matronics.com

<europa-list@matronics.com>
cc

Subject
RE: Europa-List: anr headsets

I have heard it said that the Bose ANR headsets (Aviation X) aren't
brilliant with a Rotax - due to the frequencies being so much higher than
with a Lycosaurus. Can anyone out their comment?

Regards,
Jeremy