RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 listing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 listing
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:01:53
I am happy to continue to add results to my spreadsheet. I will publish
a full listing once or twice a week as required.

Following on from Greg's suggestion, to keep it simple and save
bandwidth / storage space on the server, just send the raw data to the
forum or to me directly and I will append it to my table.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS  My direct email address is riddon@sent.com