RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 listing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 listing
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:51:51
Richard.

Thanks for taking this on. I have attached the most complete spreadsheet
that I have managed to compile from results posted on the forum.

I also paste it below.  You should be able to read one or the other.

Name
Country
Reg
Type
Hours
Landing sfc.
Mod 73 progress
Disbonding of TP6
Pip Pins
Problems found

Richard Iddon
UK
G-RIXS
Tri gear
365
Tarmac
Completed
None found
2in.
nothing major

Steve Pitt
UK
G-SMDH
Tri gear
46
 Grass
Completed
None found
2in.
nothing major

Ron Jones
UK
G-RJWX
Mono
 320
 Both
Completed
None found
Original
 None

Tim Ward
NZ
ZK-TIM
Mono

Not done
None found
Original
Very slight movement in  starboard  TP12. Present on installing (1998)-
no worse

Danny Shepherd
UK
G-CERI
Tri Gear

Completed
None found
2in.

Pete Jeffers
UK
G-BVIZ
Tri Gear

Completed
None found
2in.
well within limits

Brian Davies
UK
G-DDBD
Tri Gear
20
mixed
Completed
None found
1.9in.
none

Graham Drake
UK
G-CCOV
Mono
 60
Mostly Hard
Completed
None found
2in.

Sarah Attubato
UK
G-BWDP
Mono
 N/A
N/A
Completed
None found
2in.
These are new replacement tailplanes that had already been built

David Watts
UK
G-BXDY
Mono