RE: Europa-List: coolant-hoses

Subject: RE: Europa-List: coolant-hoses
From: Michel AUVRAY <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:56:49
Hi Rob,
I change all of my hoses in my 912, I used a GATES hose
Internal diameter 17 mm
PN DIN 73411

For fuel lines:
Internal diameter 7.5mm
PN  DIN 73 379 Hutchinson or Gates

All of these hoses have double skin with fabric in the middle

Somes others company produces these DIN references.

Normally these hoses are available in a Automotive shop.

Michel Auvray