Europa-List: Mod 73 listing

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 73 listing
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:41:25
Team

I don't know if anyone else has been having trouble
reading the list of completed Mod 73 aircraft. I have. I
just get a list with one item on each line.

I have taken the liberty of creating something much more
readable in .pdf format. Of course it is non-editable, but
I suggest that all other reports should come to me and I
will add them to the list and republish - say twice a
week. I am fairly certain that after the "tag your details
onto the end of this" approach, several sets of info have
been lost. I took this list from trevpond's email of this
afternoon.

To that end please check the attached .pdf and mail me
direct with any omissions, changes or additions.

The bad news is that when I post my results I will end up
destroying the perfect symmetry of "no TP6 disbonding
found" :-(

Richard Holder
G-OWWW High Cross