Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:09:34

Hi Jeff,

I think we are basically in agreement. But pre-drilling the holes in my view
is absolutely essential.
If you make a tiny mistake in drilling after the installation you will have
to start all over again, and you won't have a 100% accurate reference for
the holes and angle.

Regards,

Karl

The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/