RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:57:55

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the warning. But, a) I have no intention of doing anything to my
tailplanes for quite a while, while all the dust settles. I am quite happy
with my tailplane retention the way it is right now.
b) I would have no problem heating the TP6 gradually with precise
temperature control, and in any case I would do a trial run on a separate
prepared piece of foam.

Now Fred Klein wants to implement another good mod, but I think the PFA has
already stated that pre-skinned tailplanes are not affected.

Regards,

Karl

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk