Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Balance
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:59:05

In a message dated 6/26/2007 5:37:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tonywickens@btconnect.com writes:

It is different to other taildraggers and requires slight modifications  to
standard taildragger technique as does the Pitts Special and some other  more
demanding aircraft.

Good Day Tony,

If you have specific knowledge with regard to the Europa I would appreciate
it if you could elaborate on this sentence. I have flown only Citabrias for my

 tailwheel transition and am building my Europa with a conventional setup. I
was  just wondering what adjustments I might have to make.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear