Re: Europa-List: Undercarriage Not Retracting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Undercarriage Not Retracting
From: Bill and Sue <bill.sue@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:25:23

Yes I had this early on.

After checking all of the mechanism I finally tracked it down to the
lever binding in the slot as it tried to move forward. The lever was not
tight in the slot but I think may have been twisting slightly as I tried
to retract. The cure was to polish the lever and each side of the slot,
squirt in some silicone lubricant and it solved it completely.

Sue & Bill

ZK CHV
XS Mono
914/Airmaster