Europa-List: Prop Balancing

Subject: Europa-List: Prop Balancing
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:02:38

The EUROPA club has its own prop balancer which is available to club members
for a small charge.

Because it is quite tricky to setup and difficult to interperet the readings
(ie: you need training to get the best result) Pete Jeffers, the resident
expert keeps the kit and will come and set it up for you. You need to
balance the carbs beore hand as this affects the readings.

Pete balanced our prop last year and the whole procedure took about an hour.

I dont have his number but it is in the Europa Club mag somewhere.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS