Europa-List: prop balancing

Subject: Europa-List: prop balancing
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:32:45
Mark,

Your web-site mentions that the prop balancer is no longer available to EU
customers, does that mean that it could still be sent to N.America ?
Not in my budget at the moment, but something that I would like to own.

Dave A061 - Trigear, 912S with Woodcomp SR2000

"Mark Burton" <markb@ordern.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
06/07/2007 06:43 AM
Please respond to
europa-list@matronics.com

europa-list@matronics.com
cc

Subject
Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp propeller controls

A few other thoughts:

The Airmaster probably has the best engineered hub of the propellers
discussed.

The Airmaster for some time has had a problem with introducing noise into
the radio/intercom when the pitch changes and I believe the factory were
aware of that and had a fix - perhaps people with Airmasters can
confirm/deny this.

Smart Avionics has now sold more than 120 constant speed controllers and I
am only aware of 1 unit failing in service due to a component failure.

If you want a smooth prop - balance it!

Mark

Read this topic online here: