RE: Europa-List: William and Paul

Subject: RE: Europa-List: William and Paul
From: rick <rick@amimotormanagement.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:55:46

I wonder if it's possible for somebody who is aware of the arrangements that
are being made in the aftermath of the Friday tragedy could let either the
list or myself (07853 356371 or rick@motafile.co.uk)know the details.

Ray and I offer our sincere condolences to Diana and the family.

We have lost two very dear friends.

Rick Morris
G-RIKS