RE: Europa-List: William and Paul

Subject: RE: Europa-List: William and Paul
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:38:03

What can I say that hasn't already been said by People more eloquent than
me, I had known William for several years and he has been a great help in my
Build, especially with all things Woodcomp, I was delighted to accept his
invitation last year to accompany him on the Europa trip to the canaries,
A great Guy and superb aviator, amply demonstrated by the landing at
Lanzarote with 25 knot crosswind in rain,
I will miss his friendly banter and smiling countenance,
My sincere condolences to both families at this sad time,

Ivor Phillips