RE: Europa-List: William and Paul

Subject: RE: Europa-List: William and Paul
From: db <davebuzz@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:27:29

  After being lucky enough to call them both friends for several years, I
can't believe they have both now gone. William was a character and very
experienced, Paul has been my pax on many occasions, and both were always
good fun at whatever destinations we reached, by plane or car.

  I spoke to Paul on Tuesday evening about - of course - Europa's. My
sympathy goes to their families and friends who have lost friendly,
strong-willed men who were the very essence of the Europa Club.

Dave Bosomworth