Europa-List: Siuth Wales Fatal Europa Crash

Subject: Europa-List: Siuth Wales Fatal Europa Crash
From: Justin Kennedy <justin@systemwise.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:33:36
What a tragedy.

William Mills was a kind man who was generous with his time to help
other Europa builders both build and enjoy their aircraft.
I only got to know William in the last year, what a lovely man. He was
so enthusiastic about the Europa and lived to fly and improve his own
G-HOFC.
He was hugely experieced light aircraft pilot having spent many years in
gliding. I can't imagine what went wrong and it is imperative that we
find out.

A week ago William and I spent the Wednesday and Thursday together
taking splash mouldings of my wing roots so that Neville could make them
up for him and anyone who wanted them. We worked late on Wednesday night
and he spent the night at our house in Edinburgh. He returned to Wales
on the Thursday afternoon. We exchanged phone calls on this subject all
last week.
Both Fiona and I are stunned at the news. Our sympathy goes out to Diana
and all those effected by this sad event.

Justin & Fiona Kennedy