RE: Europa-List: FW: europa crash

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: europa crash
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:03:43
Bobbi and I are saddened by the loss of two of our own.  While we hadn't met
Paul, this past Sun N Fun we sat for several hours and chatted as the air
show was overhead with William and John Wheeler about Europa's, politics
both European and American and life in general.  It was a great time had by
all.  William and Paul will be missed.

Bobbi and Steve

Below are two links to articles in the the South Wales Argus.  The first
story hinted that they may have hit wires.

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/mostpopular.var.1442866.0.breaking_news_one
_killed_in_aircraft_crash.php?s=s

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/mostpopular.var.1443829.mostviewed.police_n
ame_plane_crash_victims.php